Seacret Immunx Review: Benefits, Ingredients, Research and Results
About Seacret Immunx
SEACRET IMMUNX is a supplement made of herbs and organic ingredients that is meant to help the body’s immune system. It uses ingredients from Ayurveda medicine that contains proprietary blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals that have been used for centuries to strengthen the immune system and protect the body from illness. SEACRET IMMUNX can be taken every day to help support the body when it’s under stress.
Seacret Immunx Benefits
- Delivers immune system* supporting minerals, antioxidants, and co-factors
- Supports proper immune system* regulation in those that are already healthy
- Contains L-OptiZinc a form of zinc that is up to 25% more bioavailable than other forms of dietary zinc
- Loaded with organic ingredients
- Gluten, dairy and sugar free
- Soy, nut and nightshade free
- Contains adaptogenic herbs
- No fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
Seacret Immunx Ingredients
- Organic Elderberry
- Astragalus root
- Chaga Mushroom
- Star Anise
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Ginger Root
- Reishi Murshroom
- Tumeric Extract
Seacret Immunx Ingredient Research
In traditional medicine, Andrographis paniculata is used to cure infectious disorders and fevers. It has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and immunostimulant properties which makes it useful for healing infectious diseases such as the cold or flu (1.).
Colds and Flu
Andrographis, either alone or in combination with other herbs, may shorten the duration and severity of cold and flu symptoms (1.).
Astragalus includes plant components that may help your immune system.
Astragalus is possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that strengthen and defend the immune system, as well as preventing colds and upper respiratory infections (6).
For thousands of years, Astragalus has been utilized in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help the body fight off sickness. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen, which means it helps protect the body from various stresses, such as physical, mental, or emotional stress as well as protecting the body from disease (6).
Some data suggests that astragalus may improve your body’s production of white blood cells, which are immune system cells responsible for disease prevention (6).
Chaga mushroom contains antioxidants and plant chemicals that may be beneficial to one’s health. Chaga mushrooms are high in antioxidants which have been shown to help combat inflammation. According to one study, chaga mushrooms not only assist reduce inflammation but also help to fight off bacteria and sickness (7).
Chaga mushrooms contain a type of protein known as Cytokines which are chemical messengers of the immune system that send signals within the body to help fight of sickness. Cytokines also are an important part in the creation of new white blood cells, which serve as the immune system’s initial line of defense against a variety of sicknesses (8).
Elderberry berries are rich in antioxidants and vitamins that may strengthen the immune system as well as reducing inflammation and stress. Some experts suggest elderberry can prevent and alleviate cold and flu symptoms (3).
In addition, they provide many nutritional benefits. Elderberries are:
- Vitamin C containing. One cup of fruit contains 52 mg of vitamin C, which accounts for 57% of the daily value (3).
- High in fiber content. Elderberries contain approximately 36% of the daily value for fiber per cup of fresh berries, which is 10 grams (4).
- An excellent phenolic acid source. These compounds are potent antioxidants that can aid in the prevention of oxidative stress-related injury to the body (6).
- An excellent source of flavonols. The antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol, and isorhamnetin are present in elderberry. The flowers contain tenfold more flavonols than the fruit (4).
- Dense with anthocyanins. These compounds give the fruit its distinctive dark black-purple hue and are powerful antioxidants with anti-inflammatory properties (7).
Gingerol can reduce the likelihood of infection. Ginger extract can inhibit the proliferation of numerous types of bacteria (8).
A 2008 study found that it is highly effective against the oral bacteria linked to gingivitis and periodontitis. Both of these are inflammatory periodontal diseases (9). Fresh ginger may also be effective against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), a prevalent cause of respiratory infections (10).
Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue as well as strengthening the immune system to improve immunity and general health.
Enhanced immunity by increasing white blood cell count is one of the most significant effects of the reishi mushrooms (11). One 2006 study found that reishi could increase the number of other white blood cells in the body to improve immune function (14). In addition, some forms of reishi mushrooms may alter inflammation pathways and stimulate white blood cell production (12).
Star anise spice has been used for millennias to cure bacterial illnesses and is regarded for its antibacterial properies. Most importantly, star anise spice appears to be effective against a variety of antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains (15). In a 2010 laboratory study, star anise was tested against more than 50 drug-resistant microorganisms. The researchers discovered that star anise had powerful antimicrobial capabilities.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.