Seacret Recovery Review: Benefits, Ingredients, Research and Results
- Provides anti-aging benefits and promotes healthy skin.
- Helps ease occasional discomfort and maintain joint health and flexibility. *
- Aids in the reduction of lactic acid after exercise and supports lean muscle tissue during exercise. *
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and supports healthy cholesterol levels for those already in the normal range. *
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous system and stress adaptation. *
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels for those already in the normal range. *
- Rapid release formulation delivers hydrogen quickly throughout the body.
- Contains sufficient magnesium to support the body’s many enzymatic functions.
- Informed Sport Certified
Seacret Recovery Ingredients
- Magnesium (as HYDROfx)
- Mineral Blend (as HYDROfx)
Seacret Recovery Ingredient Research
Calcium is a mineral that makes up a large portion of the structure of bones and teeth, allowing regular physical mobility by maintaining tissue rigid, robust, and flexible (1).
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body and performs numerous critical functions such as assisting the body to contract and expand muscle and blood vessels as well as secreting hormones, enzymes and delivering messages to the neurological system (1).
More than 99% of the calcium in the body is stored in the bones and teeth to help build and maintain their strength. The remainder is distributed throughout the body in the form of blood, muscle, and fluid between cells (1).
Contributes to cellular energy production and the body’s natural antioxidant defense.
Hydrogen-infused mineral complex that supports cellular energy production and the body’s natural antioxidant defense. Hydro FX releases hydrogen and electrons within the body upon ingestion with water to support cellular energy production and the body’s natural antioxidant defense, thereby protecting the body from environmental and lifestyle-related stress. Contains 90 Capsules (4).
Magnesium supports muscle and nerve function and aids in energy production as well as supporting other bodily functions. Approximately sixty percent of the magnesium in the body is found in bone, while the remainder is found in muscles, soft tissues, and fluids, including blood (2).
Magnesium is essential to cell function and one of magnisiums primary functions is to operate as a cofactor, or helper molecule, in the continuous biochemical reactions performed by enzymes. It is implicated in over 600 bodily reactions, including (3) :
- Creation of energy: conversion of sustenance to energy
- Protein synthesis: the creation of new proteins from amino acids
- Gene maintenance: aiding in the production and repair of DNA and RNA
- Muscle contraction and relaxation aided by muscle contraction and relaxation
- The regulation of neurotransmitters, which transmit communications throughout the brain and nervous system, constitutes nervous system regulation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.