DEAD SEA MINERALS – MARIS SAL
The Dead Sea, the world’s largest Natural Spa, with its unique features drawing in visitors from around the world searching for relaxation, and relief within its magical waters contains essential minerals. The Dead Sea’s mineral-rich waters consist of Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Potassium, Sulfur, Phosphorus, Sodium, Lithium, Boron, Bromine, Strontium, Manganese, and many others.
The minerals in this salt are vital for healthy skin. Magnesium, sodium, potassium, and other minerals are abundant in it. According to studies, Dead Sea salt improves the function of the skin barrier, minimizes wrinkles and inflammation, and increases skin hydration.
Dead Sea Salt contains 10 times as many minerals as regular sea salt. Minerals that can aid in cleansing, detoxifying, and reestablishing a healthy status quo in the body, particularly the epidermis and muscles.
These minerals consist of:
- Magnesium – Magnesium is excellent for purifying and detoxifying the epidermis. It stimulates cell metabolism, which aids in the healing of damaged or inflamed epidermis.
- Calcium – Calcium promotes skin growth and regeneration, moisture retention via sebaceous production, and antioxidant production.
- Sodium – Sodium assists in cleansing and exfoliating the skin, neutralizing free radicals that can degenerate skin cells, and relieving aching muscles.
- Zinc – Zinc helps heal and rejuvenate skin, prevents acne, and protects the lipids and fibroblasts that produce collagen in the skin.
- Potassium – Potassium is excellent for maintaining moist, plump skin and reducing edema.
- Sulphur – Sulphur helps decongest pores. Additionally, it possesses potent healing, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial properties.