SEACRET PURE SALT CLEANSE & POLISH FACIAL WASH REVIEW
ABOUT SEACRET PURE SALT CLEANSE & POLISH FACIAL WASH
Seacret Pure Salt Cleanse & Polish Facial wash is a granule-rich combination of hydrating mineral ions that creates hydration and revitalized skin. Seacret Pure Salt Cleanse & Polish Facial wash is formulated with a uniquely textured texture for improved exfoliating properties that can refine and polish the skin’s surface, to remove dead skin cells which promotes new skin cells to grow. Which results in improved skin texture, even tone and more vibrant skin.
SEACRET PURE SALT CLEANSE & POLISH FACIAL WASH BENEFITS
- Formulated with 62% Dead Sea Salt
- Removes dead skin cells
- Keeps skin moisturized
- Boosts skin vitality
- Leaves skin radiant and glowing
SEACRET PURE SALT CLEANSE & POLISH FACIAL WASH INGREDIENTS
DEAD SEA MINERALS (Maris Sal)
COCO-BETAINE (Coconut Oil)
SEA SALT / MARIS SAL (DEAD SEA MINERALS),GLYCERIN, WATER / AQUA, PROPANEDIOL, PVP, LAUROYL/MYRISTOYL METHYL GLUCAMIDE, COCO-BETAINE (COCONUT OIL), FRAGRANCE / PARFUM, SODIUM, LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL
SEACRET PURE SALT CLEANSE & POLISH FACIAL WASH INGREDIENTS RESEARCH
DEAD SEA MINERALS (Maris Sal)
Maris Sal Dead Sea Minerals contain magnesium, sodium, potassium, and other minerals which studies have shown to reduce wrinkles, inflammation, and moisture by strengthening the skin barrier (0).
Dead Sea Salt has 10 times more minerals than sea salt. Minerals that cleanse, purify, and restore the skin and muscles (0).
- Magnesium detoxifies the skin. It boosts cell metabolism to restore damaged skin.
Calcium helps skin grow and regenerate, retain moisture through sebaceous production, and produce antioxidants.
- Sodium cleanses, exfoliates, neutralizes free radicals, and soothes hurting muscles.
- Zinc heals and rejuvenates skin, reduces acne, and preserves collagen-producing lipids and fibroblasts.
- Potassium keeps skin firm and reduces edema.
- Sulphur opens pores. It is also therapeutic, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antibacterial.
According to one clinical trail Coconut oil was shown to moisturizes and soothes the skin, . Coconut oil is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and a hydrating moisturizer. These effects make Coconut oil useful in skin care proudcts (3).
Coconut Oil contains saturated triglycerides which possess a moisturizing effect on skin . Coconut Oil also has significant antioxidant qualities as it contain phenolic acids ferulic and p-coumaric . The anti-oxidant qulaities protects the skin from free radical and harmful toxins and substances. Coconut oil also acts as an anti-inflammatory as it can suppresses inflammatory reactions to strengthen the skin barrier .
Another study found that Coconut Oil reduced epidermal water loss by 27.70% after 2 weeks and 36.97% after 4 weeks .
Lauroyl Methyl Glucamide
Lauroyl Methyl Glucamide has the various following benefits:
- Acts as a surfactant: It is an effective surfactant as it reduces the surface tension between 2 liquids or a liquid and a solid which helps in even distribution of the product when it is applied.
- Acts as a conditioning agent: It makes the skin and hair softer and smoother. It absorbs moisture which keeps them hydrated. It makes the skin and hair look younger.
Sodium lauroamphoacetate is a surfactant (cleansing agent) and lather agent (foam enhancer). It is an amphoteric surfactant that is considered one of the gentlest cleansing agents in cosmetics and is frequently used in the formulation of baby cleaning products.
Sodium lauroamphoactate is frequently combined with other cleaning agents to improve foaming qualities and add stability to the texture of the cleanser.
Sodium chloride is more commonly known as table salt. It is primarily utilized as a binding and/or thickening agent in skin and hair care products (particularly shampoos), and as an abrasive in salt scrub products on occasion. It is a white, crystalline solid in its natural state.